New Gluten Free Products!

Gluten Free Pantry has a new look and the same wonderful taste. I have always loved their All Purpose Flour and used it in every recipes I make. Gluten Free Pantry’s  has some more wonderful mixes: the Chocolate Chip Cookie mix is simple and tasty. I love this mix. I am a college student and always busy, so this mix comes in handy for quick cookies. The cookie has no grittiness or weird tastes like some gluten free cookies have. I like them because my non-gluten free friends can’t tell the difference. This product is very nice for anyone who has a busy schedule or that doesn’t like to bake.
Another product that is simply and very tasty is the Gluten Free Pantry Brownie Mix. I have never been a brownie fan until I tried this mix. I like my brownies soft. I put them in a smaller pan then the box said because I like it soft. If I wanted it hard I would stick it into a larger pan. I also added some chocolate chunk chips because I love the melting chocolate. I liked this product because it is fast and easy. These brownies would be great for parties, picnics, or any event.
 The third Gluten Free Pantry mix is the Pancake mix. My family has always did pancakes for dinner because it was quick and easy. When I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease pancake night stopped because it wasn't quick anymore. Now with this product cooking pancakes will be quick again. This pancake mix is different then any other pancakes mix because the pancakes are not gritty tasting and are fluffy. I love adding blueberries and even chocolate chips sometimes. IHop was are place for pancakes because of the cool creations they make. Now with this mix you can do the same. I like to take and cream cheese in the middle of the a pancake. Another thing I love to do with pancakes is make a warm turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Yummy!

The Multiseed Crackers are low in fat and good for you. These crackers are the best with melted cheese or for dips such as chicken salad, artichoke dip or just plan salsa. They have a wonderful light salty taste. I had a hard time stopping.

Gluten Free cereals that are healthy are hard to find. Barbara's Puffins Multi Grain Cereal is one of those cereals that call out healthy. The tast and texture reminds me alot of Post Shredded Wheat. I love eating it with strawberries!   Another one of Barbara's cereal is the Brown Rice crisp. This cereal has a nice taste. It is great for making rice crispy treats.


Glutino has always been one of my favorite company because there is not one product I don't like. Glutino's Breakfest bars are great for snacks and great for kids lunches. These bars can also be used as a grab and go. My favorite part is the center. Last but not least is my favorite, Glutino's Chocolate Covered Pretzels. II have always loved their plain pretzels. I had these at a party and no one knew the difference. These pretzels are a must.

More people that know about Celiac Disease brings more gluten free products. It is nice watching new great tasting products coming out that is gluten free. With all these wonderful products out there I am not sad that I am gluten free. Just remember: the more products that you purchase the more new products you will get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review