This Winter

I thought I should post to tell a little bit about what I have been going through:

It all started in October 2006. I have been extremely exhausted. I get about 10 hours of sleep and still want more.

I went to U of M to find out what is going on. After 4 or 5 blood tests, ct scan, bone density scan, colonoscopy and endoscopy, four breath tests, camera capsule. They finally came to some of the diagnosis.
1. I have Nonresponsive Celiac Disease. the disease is not going in dormant stage like it should when a person is on a Gluten-Free Diet. Also it is attacking all over. From my heart, lungs.
2. Positive Antibody for either Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
3. I have to have hiatal hernia surgery because of the sever heartburn and chest pain I am getting. Nexium doesn't help anymore.


My surgery is coming up and then I will have to go through lots of tests for Lupus and RA.

Hopefully this will come to an end. This will be my eighth surgery in four years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review