Needing Help Shopping?

Just diagnosed and need help with shopping for the first time or even if you have gone shopping and still need help. I can come and help you.

If you live in the West Michigan area please feel free to call.
Stephanie's Cell:616-490-2616

I will help you get more familiar with being Gluten Free, so it won't be so stressful.

Also I can help clean out cabinets or at least go through want you can and can not have.

Just give me a call and I will be glad to help you. Stephanie's 616-490-2616 and email is sn11386@gmail.com

Comments

  1. hi my husband thinks he is celiac (since his brother was just diagnosed and he has similar symptoms)we live in Grand rapids and I was wondering where you buy your rice flour? (or most gf products) I'm the cook here, so I need to start baking gf breads/cookies for my husband.
    glad I found your blog and the support group in kentwood....not sure he'll will want to attend them, but I think it would be good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what is on your mind, but be kind. Let me know what you would like to see more of.

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review