Pituitary Issues

It has been a year and three months since I had the "time of month". It took me a whole year to get to an endocrinologist.
The symptoms I went through was early menopause(I'm only 23 years old), weight gain, tired, sensitivity to heat and cold, sweating, headaches and depression. My primary doctor kept telling me that it was up to my OBGYN, but my OBGYN told me that it was normal to not have the "time of the month". I am so frustrated because I feel so horrid. I went back to my primary doctor's office to see the nurse practitioner who told me that it isn't normal. I finally was refereed to see an endocrinologist. I have done a number of tests. My blood test came out that I am having pituitary issues, but now we have to figure out what is causing the pituitary to not work. It feels like it is taking for ever. In the mean time I have to be very careful on what I eat because I will gain weight pretty quick.

I am waiting to see the nurse practitioner at the endocrinologist's office. I feel like they are never going to fix it.

I will keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review