The Gluten Free Food Fair 2009




The Gluten Free Fair was a blast, like always. I talk to some of you who went to the event. Most of you said that you liked Breadstone Stone Bakery the best. I have tried many different types of bread and I too agree with all of you at the Fair, that Breadstone Bakery is the best. There breads are so soft and tasty. Usually all the Gluten Free breads are dry and heavy, but their breads and cinnimon rolls are to dye for. Try their breads you wont regret it.Once you try it you won't want to buy any other breads. You can buy their breads at Forest Hills Foods Grand Rapids Michigan, Harvest Health on Cascade Grand Rapids Michigan,We will be delivering frozen products through Panecea in Rockford, as well.

This year there was two room, which helped keep the flow of people smooth. People didn't have to wait forever to move table to table. There was many resturants that had their menus out labeling what is Gluten Free. There was tons of Gluten Free items and samples to try. Every thirty minutes 10 drawing of prizes were given away.

Main health food stores were their giving away Gluten Free products. They were Harvest Health and Apple Valley. Then their was Celiac Specialties who's GF Foods who are always wonderful.
I was volunteering watching the Apple Valley table and had so much fun. I meant some new Gluten Free friends and got to see if I like the products without having to buy it. I was able to see if I like it before spending alot of money.

I am looking forward to next years. I hope that all of you Gluten Free people who went had a good time and learned about new products. If you weren't able to go, you missed out of alot of yummy treats. But there is always next year. I will keep you posted on where and when the Gluten Free Food Fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review