Guido's Premium Pizza's Working on Gluten Free Pizza

The owner, Steven Pollard, from Guido's Premuim Pizza are working on making the best gluten-free pizza in all of Michigan. He owns the franchise location in Okemos/Haslett, MI.  He has a personal connection to this cause. Steven is very passionate and committed to provideing safe and exceptional dining experience for people with Celiac Disease, gluten intolerence, and food allergies. He wants to make sure that the gluten-free community can have wonderful tasty pizzas. 
          “I started my gluten free business by making a gluten-free pizza for my mom. After a year of failed        attempts and hundreds of hours of research, I finally created the best gluten-free pizza that I sell to the public.”

Guido’s Pizza of Okemos/Haslett, MI a gluten-free menu that features pizzas, pastas, salads, and even gluten-free garlic breadsticks! Guido’s Pizza also completed NFCA’s GREAT training in an effort to safeguard their gluten-free options by adopting safe serving practices.

By the many wonderful reactions from his customers, it’s safe to say Steven’s hard work has paid off!



“I was amazed at how good this pizza was, but I was more amazed at Steve's commitment to providing a quality product and knowing/researching everything gluten-free - You've done a great job, and again, this is hands-down the best gluten-free pizza ever (and I have searched!). I highly recommend to all!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review