Starbucks Has GF Cookies!!

I always go with friends to our local Starbucks and talk. I have always loved going to Starbucks and getting warm milk with french vanilla. My friends always order a cookie or a bagel. They always ask me why I don't like cookies. I have to remind them about me being gluten-free. I wish I could eat Starbucks cookies. I always feel like they think I am weird. But now some locations of Starbucks carry gluten-free cookies. According to the spokesperson, Starbucks will have gluten-free cookies at all corporation locations (freestanding locations). Any Starbucks in malls or stores may or may not carry GF cookies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review