Family Estate Sale Business

My mom's dream has always been starting an estate sale services. Now, that my health is getting back on track and things are starting to look good she has started her buisness- Legacy Estate Sale Services.

We have watched other Estate Sale companies ruin items and are only there for money.  My mom has done estate sale for friends and enjoys helping people. 

It is nice to watch my mom do what she wants to do and not have to worry about taking care of me.

Her website is http://www.legacyestatesaleservices.com/

We do travel, but fees will apply.

I love my mom so much and enjoy watching her do what she enjoys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review