It's Been A While

Dear Readers,

Sorry about not posting in a long time. After being diagnosed with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and dealing with a lot of pain I got overwhelmed and had to stop for a while. But not anymore.

I got to thinking about what I should do. Should I put all my blogs together or should I separate them. I decided to separate them because some of you might not want to read stuff about Celiac Disease or RSD, etc..

I will do my best to post frequently. It all depends on my schedule and information I want to share with you.

I'm giving out a big hug to my readers and followers. If you haven't subscribed to my blogs you should.  Thanks everyone!


Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review