Favorite Cookies

1. Goodie Girl Crunchy Chaos
If you like crunchy sugary cookies these are for you. I am not a huge fan of really crunchy chocolate chips until I had these.



Goodie Girl Cookies - Crunchy Chaos - Gluten Free - 19 oz Family Pack

2.  Kinnikinnick Kinnitoos Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies
These remind me so much of Oreos cookies. They are amazing to dunk in milk. They don't get soggy instantly until it hits your mouth. They are good without dunking them as well. They also don't have an unpleasant aftertaste that some brands such as Walmart's brand has.

I wish they would start coming up with weird filling flavors that Oreos do such as Mint, Strawberry, Birthday Cake, peanut butter, Raspberry, Marshmallow, Double Stuff. This would make me so happy.  I see all these guess what this Oreo filling flavor YouTube videos and wish I could do that.

Kinnikinnick Kinnitoos Sandwich Cookies Gluten Free Chocolate Creme -- 8 oz Each / Pack of 2


3. Glutinos Chocolate Chip Cookies
I thought I would never find a cookie that taste like a Chip AHoy cookie until I ran into Glutino's chocolate chip cookies. They taste so close to the real thing. They can be dunked in milk or eaten plain. They have just the right amount of chocolate chips.


Glutino Gluten Free Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 8.6 Ounce

4. WOW Baking Company Chocolate Chip Cookie
WOW Baking Company Cookies Gluten Free Chocolate Chip -- 8 oz Each / Pack of 2

These are one of the best soft cookies I have found so far. They don't have a bean aftertaste flavor. These soft cookies are a little on the expensive side. I not only like their chocolate chip ones but their lemon and pecan cookies too. Amazon has the cheapest price for these. You can get 2 for $16.99 whereas when I bought them at my target I spent $8.99 on one.

Amazon has a variety pack.


Wow Baking Company Bagged Cookies, Variety Pack, 8-Ounce

Last but not least:
5. Udi's Coconut Peanut Butter Cookies
These have the right amount of peanut butter and not too much coconut. These are said to be soft and chewy, but they aren't as soft as I thought they would be, which is a good thing when it comes to peanut butter cookies. Out of all the Udi's cookies these would have to be my favorite flavor.



Udi's Gluten Free Soft Baked Cookies, Peanut Butter Coconut, 9.1 Ounce


Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review