Friday, January 13, 2017
Monday, January 2, 2017
I am a huge cereal eater. A box of cereal is always sitting next to my chair so I can snack on it while watching TV. I love bringing a ziplock bag full of cereal to the movie theater because it is hard for me to eat popcorn plus, as you may know, movie theaters usually don't offer much of a gluten-free selection.
One of the best cereal companies for being Gluten-Free is General Mills. General Mills is working hard at making people who suffer from Celiac Disease and gluten allergies happy. During the fall season, they came out with Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Cheerios which had a great pumpkin flavor. I am dying to try the Very Berry Cheerios, but for some reason none of the stores near me sell it.
Chex Corn and Rice were the first of General Mills to be gluten-free. My favorite Chex cereal is Vanilla and Chocolate. I use the Rice and Vanilla to make the Muddy Buddy Mix. I still don't understand General Mills doesn't make their Muddy Buddy mix gluten-free. It would be so nice if they would.
I am excited to announce General Mills has now made the original LuckyCharms cereal Gluten-Free. Sadly, the chocolate Lucky Charms is NOT gluten-free. Hopefully down the road, they will make them gluten-free as well.
I can't wait to see what next General Mills will make gluten-free.
Sunday, January 1, 2017
It is that time of the year when we have to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new. 2016 has been a great year for me other than my health. I usually have to deal with something going wrong with my health every year.
Positive things that happened:
Positive things that happened:
- Chosen to produce and help write our thesis film. This film one 3rd place at the Grand Rapids Comic-Con.
- Graduated from College. It took me 9 years because of my health but I did it. I got my BFA in Film and Media. I not only graduated but graduated with honors. I received Outstanding Leadership and the Diamond Heart Award.
- Got hired as the Production Coordinator for Micah Tyler's music video "Never Been A Moment" directed by Harold Cronk. You might know Harold Cronk who directed the "Gods Not Dead" movies.
- I didn't have to worry about finding an internship because I ended up with three. My first one was the music video. Second, I was hired to produce a commercial for Wisdom of the Wounded. Third, I was social media coordinator for Feel Like You Belong.
- My YouTube channel, Entertainment For All Network, is growing bigger and now we will be shooting a TV show series myYoutube channel.
- Found an amazing kind Gastro doctor at Henry Ford Hospital.
- I have amazing friends who truly care about me.
There are more but these are some of the biggest positive things of my year.
I have also had some negative things that happened to me. I don't like to focus my energy on it, but I have learned everything you go through you will grow a positive thing.
- Learned I will have a hard time finding a full-time job who will work with my medical conditions.
- Experienced sexual abuse from my boyfriend which I am thankfully not in anymore. I will tell you the story later. This relationship taught me so much. One thing it taught me is to not meet someone on the Tinder app again.
- Student Loans, health problems, having lots of prescriptions, medical bills, and living expenses don't mix. Affordable Health Care isn't so affordable. Government and getting on disability is a pain in the butt.
The list could go on.
My List of Ten Things I want to accomplish this year:
1. Post regularly on my blog.
2. Do some vlogging.
3. Write my book.
4. Finish my screenplay.
5. Join more clubs.
6. Not be so hard on myself.
7. Hopefully, put some weight on.
8. Learn to play the guitar.
9. Get back to playing the piano again.
10. Sell more things on Ebay.
I hope you all had a wonderful Holidays!!
SYNOPSIS A local cop. A US Peacekeeper. A divided Tokyo. Years of disaster and conflict have left Tokyo split between great powe...
This list is updated in 2007. So watch labels! 3 Muskateers After Eight Dinner Mints Allan Brand Candy Canes Almond Joy by Hershey's Al...
All of the following medications are gluten free unless otherwise noted (Iwould still contact OTC companies to make sure nothing changed, an...
Corn Chex Mix and Rice Chex Mix is Gluten-Free!! Ginger Rice Crunch Mix Honey and Ginger add and Asian Twist to a fruit and nut rice cereal ...