Life After Heaven by Steven R. Musick Book Review



Ever since I died and saw Heaven in 2007,  I have been drawn to other persons out of body experiences.  I was able to get my hands on Steven R. Musick's Steven R. Musick's book Life After Heaven. 
He had his out of body experience after being given the swine flu vaccination. He was allergic to something in the vaccination. 
He goes right into the accident in the first couple of chapters. The rest of the book talks about him figuring out what God wants him to with his in life.  After reading his book I don't feel so alone. He fights the same feelings I do. These feelings are wanting to go back to Heaven and being with God. When I was in Heaven I had no pain, no worries, and was very happy. My life isn't as bad as some other people, but suffering from so much pain with  RSD, Celiac, Chrons, Gastroparesis, Heart problem, etc.. it is hard not to just give up.
Luckily, Steven R. Musick, who suffered from lots of pain and sickness from the vaccination was later cured by God.  His book goes into detail on how God cured him.
I would really recommend this book. At times it can be a little preachy, but I sure felt more hope after finishing it.

About Steven R. Musick: is founder and CEO of Destiny Capital, a respected financial advisory firm. Holder of three Master's degrees in management, financial services, and international economics, Musick has taught at the University of Denver Daniels College of Business. His goal is to spend the rest of his life helping others experience God's love and the kingdom of heaven here and now. Steven and his wife, Elaine, have three grown sons, three daughters by marriage,

For more information on this book: Click Here

"After a deadly medical mistake sent a navy sailor to the presence of Jesus, he returned from his near-death experience with new eyes to see the kingdom of heaven in this life. Now he wants to help you experience heaven on earth today."
"I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review." 

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review