Thoughts on Movie Pass

Movies today cost close to a Broadway show or even a concert depending on the seat. On Thanksgiving, we decided to see a movie before 5:00pm because we thought the tickets would be $7.50, but we were wrong. It costs $9.50.  Tickets after 5:00pm costs around $11.00.

A friend of mine told me about MoviePass. For only $10.00 a month you can see one movie a day.  The only thing you can't do with it is see the same movie more than once. You also can not see 3D or IMAX with it. It sounded too good to be true, Right?

Well, my mom and I decided to try it. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to get our debit cards. It is very easy to use.

Step 1: Order the Card online (They don't charge you until you use it for the first time)
Step 2: Wait for the card to come in the mail.
Step 3: Once you have the card in your hands download the app on your phone.
Step 4: Go to the movie theatre ( You have to be in the movie theatre for the money to go on the debit card.)
Step 4: Pick the Movie you want to see and its time.
Step 5: Hit Check In ( You have 30 minutes to get your ticket)
Step 6: Take it up to the cashier tell them the movie you are seeing.  They slide the debit card. And bam you have your ticket. Easy as pie.

I got my card two months ago. Every month with this card I have seen 4 movies saving me $30.00 each month. I have no clue how they are making any money from doing this, but I don't care because I love this card. Before you order one make sure there are theatres in your area that takes it.

So far, I have been really happy with it. The only problem I ran into is seeing movies on a Friday or Saturday night.  On those nights the app just doesn't want to work. Other than that I haven't had any problems with it.  It is allowing me to see movies that I want to see as well as ones I would be okay with missing.

Checkout Movie Pass at: Click Here
 

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review