My 2019 Golden Globe Awards Predictions


The Golden Globes of 2019 is fast approaching. I thought it would be fun to let you know who I think will win and who I wish will win. I haven't seen all of the movies and tv shows, but I will predict from the trailers and critics. Even if you haven't seen all of the movies and tv shows it is still fun to see if you are predicting it right. 

To be honest, I haven't seen every movie in this category, but from what I have seen of them and what I have read from critics the film who has a very good chance of winning is Bohemian Rhapsody. 

What I would love to see win: I would love to see Bohemian Rhapsody or Black Panther.

A Star is Born was a good film but if it wasn't for Lady Gaga and her music it would have been very boring. 

I have not seen every movie in this category but I believe Mary Poppins Returns will win. I also could see Vice winning because everyone seems to be into politics. 
What I would love to see win is Mary Poppins Returns


I haven't seen all of these but I feel Lady Gaga will win for  A Star is Born. 
I am hoping Lady Gaga wins or Melissa McCarthy. 

I haven't seen every film in this category, but I believe Rami Malck will win for Bohemian Rhapsody. 
I would like to see Rami Malck win. 

I haven't seen all of these movies but I believe Emily Blunt will win for Mary Poppins Returns
I would like to see Emily Blunt Win. 

I haven't seen all of these movies but I believe Viggo Mortensen will win for Green Book
I want to see Lin-Manuel Miranda win for Mary Poppins Returns. 

I haven't seen all of these films but I think Emma Stone will win for The Favourite. 
I would like to see Emma Stone or Amy Adams win for this category. 

I haven't seen all of these films, but I believe Timothee Chalamet Beautiful Boy or Mahershala Ali for Green Room.  I am leaning more towards Mahershala Ali. 
I would like to see Mahashala Ali win for Green Room. 

I haven't seen all of these films, but I believe Peter Farreily will win for Green Book. 
I am hoping Bradly Cooper will win for A Star is Born

I have not seen all of these films but I have a feeling Alfonso Cuaron for Roma will win. 
I would like to see Deborah Davis, Tony McNamara win for The Favourite. 


I haven't seen all of these films but I believe Mirai will win. 
I hope Incredibles 2 will win. 

I have no clue who will win this category. I have a feeling Roma or Shoplifters will be the winner. I am leaning more towards Shoplifters. 

I haven't seen all of these films, but I pretty certain Mary Poppins Returns will win this category. I would like to see Mary Poppins Returns win this category. 

 I have heard all these songs. I believe Shallow from A Star is Born will win. I would like to see Shallow win too. 

I haven't seen every TV series on this list but I have a feeling The Americans will win. I would like  Bodyguard to win. 

I have seen all of these and I believe  The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel will win this category. I hope it will win too. 

I haven't seen any of these, but I have a feeling The Alienist will win. 

I haven't seen these shows, but I believe Regina King will win. 

I haven't seen any of these, but I believe Benedict Cumberbatch will win 
 
This one is really tough. I have seen all of these. I believe Elisabeth Moss will win for The Tale Handmaid. I want to see Caitriona Balfe to win for Outlander. 


I have seen a couple of these TV series. I believe Billy Porter will win for Pose. I would like to see Jason Bateman win for Ozark. 

I have seen all of these TV series. I believe Rachel Brosnaham will win for  The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. 

I haven't seen all of these TV shows but I believe Michael Douglas will win for The Kominsky Method. I would like to see Jim Carrey win for Kidding. 
 
This is another hard category. I have seen most of these shows. I believe Yvonne Strahovski will win for The Handmaid's Tale. I would like to see Alex Borstein win for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. 

I haven't seen all these shows, but I believe Alan Arkin will win for The Kominsky Method. I would love to see Henry Winkler will win for Barry. 

Who do you think will win? Tune to the Golden Globes on Sunday, January 6th, 2019 at 8:00pm EST. 




Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review