Get Fun Mail!! How to Find Pen Pals


I am hooked on having penpals. In December, I joined a bunch of PenPal groups on Facebook. I wish I did it sooner. When I was 15 years old I had 5 penpals. Don't ask me what caused the letters to stop.  I think we just grew up, got busy, and/or forgot.  I forgot how much fun pen pals are. I now have 15 pen pals. I have so much fun. I have people from Australia, UK, Finland, Canada. I really want to find someone from Japan and Ireland. I also have penpals from a variety of states.  We share stickers, papers, and fun little things. 

Here are some of my favorite Pen Pal groups on Facebook:

About this Group: This is a group where everybody can communicate with each other via mail/ postal service... No matter what age! kids can make lifelong friends from afar or near... same with anyone any age! we all need friends and it can be a bit difficult these days to just walk up to someone and say "hey, wanna be friends?" there are no limits to how many people you can send letters back and forth from, there are no limits on what you can send to your new-found-friends... as long it's age-appropriate :) gifts too! let your imagination and friendships flourish!
About this Group: A place where Disney lovers can find new friendships through old-fashioned snail mail.

About this Group: Worldwide Snail Mail Pen Pals was created to help everyone find pen pals. Please feel free to invite your pen pals. If you're looking for new friends, we ask that you post a short bio about yourself. Please also adhere to the rules below. Once you have read the below and you agree, please comment “Agree” in the comment box! Have a wonderful day & enjoy!




There are so many other Pen Pal groups on Facebook. I highly recommend getting some penpals. I have a couple of penpals who sends me fun stickers. Recently one of my pen pals sent me some seeds to grow lilacs and tomatoes. I love trading recipes and stamps. It makes going to the mail so much more fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review