1890s Home



My mom and Val holding up the old photos of the family's relatives

We went to their estate sale. The house was so beautiful. The details in this house was beautiful.  I would love to own a house like this. I've always dreamed of owning a huge Plantation house or a Victorian style house with the wrap around porch. Old houses were carefully made with tons of beautiful detail. Houses today suck! You rarely see houses that have details. Houses today look the same. It is sad. 
I love Nicole Curtis. She is trying to save old houses mainly in Detriot. We shouldn't take down old houses especially houses made from the 1700s-1920.   I wish I could have gotten more pictures of the house. 

Here are the owners of the house. It is sad to see the family let the house go. 




Servant's staircase

Bathroom window

Main Staircase

The detail of the main staircase

Bedroom Closet Door

Original Wallpaper

Original Wallpaper

Original Wallpaper

Original Wallpaper


Bedroom window





Hallway- Original Wallpaper

Original Chair passed down

Special Piano


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review