$2000 Hoodies & Shoes -- Balenciaga


I recently saw Tori Spelling wearing a Balenciaga hoodie shirt. It was pink. I never heard about this clothing line until Tori Spelling. I'm a huge hoodie girl. I know I probably won't be able to afford this and you know if a celebrity is wearing something you pretty much know it's going to be expensive but I didn't realize it was going to be this expensive. Why is it so expensive? I don't get it. I just don't get it. It's just a hoodie. It isn't even a really cute hoodie. The only reason why I liked it because it was big and the length goes down your knees. I wish I was rich, but even if I was, I probably wouldn't spend my money on it. I would never buy clothing that's really expensive.

 Who in their right mind would wear this shoe. It looks so uncomfortable. I bet foot doctors would go insane seeing their patients wearing shoes like this. There is no way my feet would go in it. I mean it's worse than the 1700s- 1900 shoes.  i did buy these shoes I wouldn't wear then instead I would put them in a glass display. But in all honesty, if I'm going to spend the money I'm going to spend it on authentic 1900 shoes. Everybody has different tastes and you might like it or you may not but I was just shocked at how much it cost especially the one that was ripped up. And it looks like it's like every hoodie is ripped differently because they proved it by hand I guess I don't know.

They charge a lot more to try to get it to be a Prestige luxury design. Balenciaga is able to mark up their pieces because of their popularity. The more prestige it has, the higher the price. So basically spending money on an "experience" what the products. Some people buy these luxury items because they want to show off their social status and wealth. I just find it crazy. I however I really want the pink hoodie so bad. But my $11,000 salary a year won't allow me to buy this hoodie. I barely can buy food and other life-important things. Maybe I need to charge 10xs  more for my clothing line that will be coming out soon on Old and New  Boutique planning on having both a little bit more expensive stuff, but 75% will be reasonable so no worries.
Here's the link to b a l e n c i a g a.. I hope you found this interesting and shocking like I did.
https://www.balenciaga.com/en-us



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review