New Family Member!!!

The first time I met little Ollie
In November of 2019, I lost Oliver my male kitten. He was only 8 months old when he passed away from Wet FIP. 
Trixie, my 1-year-old baby girl. She is my Tortishell kitten. She lost her best friend. They loved playing with each other. 

After Oliver was gone Trixie started wanting Faith to play but she is 14 years old and just wants to eat, sleep and watch birds. We notice Trixie became depressed. 

We started the mission of finding a new baby. It took 1 1/2 years but we found our new baby boy.

We saw this handsome adorable kitten at Focus for Feral organization. Luckily, the kittens had their momma so they didn't need to be bottle-fed which is amazing because momma milk helps their immune system. 



At the beginning of May, I got to go to Foster's home to see him. The foster mom said the mother cat was 100% feral. She had to put on her winter coat and thick gloves to feed her and check the kitten. After 3 weeks they got her fixed and sent her back to the wild. The momma had 3 kittens, -2 boys and 1 girl. 

I found my baby. Ollie a black cat with a tiny white spot on his chin and belly. He came up to me and started purring, licked my face, climb our backs. He is totally like my cat. I had to wait to bring him home until he gets fixed. 

Trixie our beautiful Tortie  
On May 17,  I picked Ollie up. He is 9 weeks old. He loves car rides. His characteristic is 100% jakie. He loves watching the movie "Charlie and the Lonesome Cougar". He loves feathers, catnip, sleeping on you. He is so adorable. He is such a cuddle bug.

Faith likes him. Trixie not so much. She was not a happy camper. She is the middle child now and she doesn't like it. We are slowly introducing them. 
However, she is curious but then Ollie would come running to her to play and she will freak out and hiss and go to another room. There isn't any fighting just vocal sounds. Every day she gets a tiny bit better with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review