My 9/11 Memories and Thoughts



I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this or not but I decided to share my experience.  

pictures are by Robert Clark 

I was 15 years old when 9/11 happened. My mom and I just got back from Disney World. We were even thinking about staying another night. Thank God we didn't because we would have been stuck down there. Even though we would have been stuck in the magical place everything was closed down so we would have been stuck in Disney's Pop Resort with no fun and full of worries. 

Friday, Sept 11, I was watching Good Morning America while eating my breakfast. I was getting ready to start working on my schoolwork. (I was homeschooled at this point in my life). Diana Sawyer and Charlie Gibson. They thought it was just an accident. At 8:46 am an airplane hit the North Trade Center building. 

At 9:00 am Regis and Kelly started their show when all of a sudden their cameras shook. You could see the fear in both Regis and Kelly's eyes. They didn't know what happened. The next minute it cut back to Good Morning America. Both the Trade Centers were hit by an airplane. I don't think this was an accident now.  When the South Tower collapsed I scream at my mom and started crying. I knew there were so many people dying or dead now. My mom was shocked too. 

When they said a plane hit the Pentagon around 9:37am I was terrified. I knew this was the start of another war. I thought I would never see something like this. This was like Pearl Harbor. Pearl Harbour attack killed over 2,047 people. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I swear I thought I was having a nightmare. My mind was going through so many emotions. I didn't want to leave my house especially not with my parents with me because I thought I might not see them again. These thoughts were going through my head. 

When the North Tower collapsed around 10:28 am, I couldn't stop crying. I felt pain, distress, anxiety, suffocation, peace, exhaustion, fear, anger, calmness and so many other feelings. I am intuitive. I see and feel people who pass on.  Let me tell you I couldn't stop channeling them.  I do know they didn't suffer and are in the best place ever, Heaven. I hate events like these because my emotions make it hard to shut down my gift.  

I wanted to do something to help these families, but I didn't know what I could do. I could not join the military because of my health conditions. I can't go to New York to help because I don't have the money and my health. All those firefighters, police, military, construction workers, and any other person who were there helping to remove the towers were breathing in so many toxins and humans too. 

The only thing I could do was raise money and hang our amazing USA flag. I put a flag on my car. My bags had a flag. I sent letters to the hospitals where the people who got hurt in the incidents were. I also wrote letters to the New York firefighters and police. It was amazing to see how our country came together and supported each other. I thanked God we had Bush as our President of the United States. He was a great leader.  I helped our local Republican chapter raise money for the victims. I got my choir I was in to do a two-night concert and all the money was donated to Red Cross and a couple other organizations. 


Jonathan Torgovnik

A friend of mine lived near the World Trade Center and she could see all the people falling to their death. She hasn't been the same since. I can't imagine seeing all those bodies lying all over the ground in so many different pieces. The news never showed anyone what the ground looked like before they collapsed.  

I can't imagine what it would look like if we had the technology we have today. In 2001, smartphones were the best especially video and photos. MySpace didn't start until 2003 and Facebook didn't start until 2004. 

I can't imagine how family members who lost a loved one are feeling after Biden made the worst decision and plan ever. I know I am pissed off, so I can't imagine how they are feeling. Biden is the stupidest and worse president in history. Who the hell pulls out the military first before removing Americans, Afghans who worked with us, and our weapons out first. This man has no brains. The world hates us now because he didn't even warn our Allies so they could get their own people out too. I could have done a thousand times better than he did. Where was Biden during 9/11? I ask that because he is fine with the Taliban. He is showing us he is friends with the Taliban. Jen Psaki said they a "professional and businesslike". These people were the ones who caused 9/11. To pull out like that so close to the 20th anniversary, so he can act like the best man ever is an ass in my book. I am glad people are calling him names because he deserves it. Biden just created another 9/11 event to happen again. I predict in 2 years we will be seeing a very large terrorist event. We will also be seeing small ones too.  Sorry for the rant, but my emotions took over. 

It is important to tell your family and friends how much you love them because you never know what might happen. Ever since 9/11, I have to know where my mom is all the time. Thank God for cellphones. 

I hope our country won't have to deal with any more terrorist attacks. Hug your family and your friend. Live your life with positivity and love. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review