The Well Conference - A Must to Attend!


Last year, I found myself having the opportunity to attend "The Well Conference". I have never heard of this conference. After going to it, I wish I knew about them sooner. 

The Well is a place where creatives can be equipped, engaged, and encouraged. Their ministry serves writers, actors, artists, speakers, and more. The staff and faculty are here to help creatives take the next important steps in the journey of becoming all they are meant to be. The Well Conference is a large annual event in the spring, and they host smaller workshops and retreats throughout the year. They also offer virtual workshops and pieces of training online. There is a growing online resource of supporters so that creatives can network to get the type of help they need in their area of gifting. 

I heard about it through Compass College of Film and Media. They had two extra tickets. God works in amazing ways. 

They have a few different tracks. Their tracks were

1. Marketing

2. Public Speaking

3. Comedy

4. Filmmaking

5. Acting

6. Publishing

7. Ministry

8. Music

You don't have to stay within one track. 

I did two sessions in Publishing, 1 session in filmmaking, 2 sessions in marketing, and 1 session in publishing/writing. 

There are no words to describe how much I learned from each session, especially the publishing and writing sessions I took. 

It's a 3-day conference in West Michigan. You can schedule a one-on-one with guest instructors, and publishers to get feedback on your work. They also have tables where you can sell your art, books, jewelry, and films. There are fun prizes. 

The best part of the conference is networking. I met so many amazingly talented people. 

The best part is I received a call in June asking if I would be interested in teaching a session. I said, "Hell yeah!!" I will be teaching "Expanding your Brand Through Youtube." I can't wait and I hope you will sign up. 

My Session Description:

We will go over different ways you can use Youtube for your brand/mission/acting, etc.. You will learn how to use Youtube to promote your mission/brand/book/personal, how to create a Youtube channel, how to customize your channel to attract the right audience, how to post videos, and how to collaborate with other channels to improve client reach, how to interact with clients and how to use YouTube analytics. We will go over ways how to engage people with Youtube videos, as well as how to help your clients find you.

If you want a unique gift for a talented loved one then The Well Conference is it. 

Guess what you can go to this conference for only $299 per person until Dec 1, 2022, so register today because after Dec 1, 2022 it will go up to !!!

The Well Conference for Christian Creatives will be on April 20-22, 2023 at Fair Haven Church in Hudsonville, MI.

Their keynote speakers will be Bob Hostetler, an award-winning author, literary agent, and international speaker, and Tammy Whitehurst, director of the Christian Communicator’s Conference as well as a speaker and author.

I hope to see you there. 

Here is a video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review