Dealing with a lot! I'm Back!

HI Everyone,

I hope all my wonderful readers are doing well.  Sorry I have absent. A lot has been going on.  

I thought maybe it would be helpful to others if I was more transparent and let you know what I am going through and my thoughts on things.  My mind tells me no one will want to read it, but I know there will be people out there who will find the things I talk about as useful. 

First comes first, what have I been dealing with.  #1 thing is my health conditions which have been getting worse. For new readers here is a list of health problems I deal with on a daily basis:   

- Celiac Disease

- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, 

- Rheumatoid Arthritis, 

- Insomnia

- Migraines

- Gastroparesis 

- Chronic cysts & infections, 

- a heart condition called Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia 

- Osteoporosis

- Severe Scoliosis. 

- Lupus

- Breathing problems

I am finding it harder and harder to focus and have the energy to do a lot of things. I am been trying so hard to be as normal as possible, but my body is just not allowing me to do that. 

Blog Post that are Coming Soon: 

  • My experience with severe pancreatitis 
  • My experience with Covid with having many other health problems. 
  • About my Migraines. 
  • My College and Job and closing down. What happened. 
  • Trying to get on Disability. 
  • Went on a couple of short weekend trips. 
  • Saw some Broadway shows. 
  • Growing a Garden for the first time in my life. 
  • Building Miniatures 
  • Favorite Online Stores. 
  • Favorite TV & Movies 
  • Grand Rapids Film Festival
  • The Well Conference
  • Books I have been reading this Summer. 
  • and so much more. 

Please keep checking back! Also, if there is something you would like me to talk about please comment down below. Also, let me know what you have been liking about my blog. 

Hopefully, my migraines will allow me to write more often. My doctor put me on a different medication, so crossing my figures. 

I am looking forward to being more transparent. Plan on more short blog posts than long ones because they are a lot easier to write when I feel horrible.  My goal is to post something at least twice a week even if its just a inspirational quote.  



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer and is staying cool. 

 Love ya!, 

Stephanie 💜💙💚💛








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review