GFF (Good Food Forever)Gluten-Free MAGAZINE
GFF is a quarterly magazine for food lovers.
There information on their site (http://gffmag.com):
GFF celebrates uncompromisingly Good Food (Forever), drinks, and destinations, and the joy of creating and sharing them with others. And, oh yes: it's Gluten-Free (Forever), too, although you'll never taste the difference.
Each issue features recipes from top chefs, cookbook authors, and bloggers; tutorials for mastering gluten-free cooking; trends, products, people, and places worth knowing about; deliciously indulgent travel; lifestyle extras that will elevate your everyday; and a whole lot of fun.
I got myself a copy and have decided this magazine is now my favorite Gluten-Free magazine of all time. Why? you may be asking. The reasons are:
Reason 1: There is 51 pages of information and recipes.
The Living without Magazine, Gluten-Free Living and Delight Gluten-Free Magazine are usually only 25 to 35 pages depending on the time of year.
Reason 2: 98% of it is actual content and not ads.
unlike The Living Without Magazine, Gluten-Free Living and Delight Gluten-Free Magazine are all just ads.
Reason 3: Tons of recipes.
I believe I counted to be 34 recipes. Compared to the three magazines they would only have 10-15 recipes if you are lucky.
Reason 4: Has a variety of recipes-
GFF Magazine has pasta, meat, salads, drinks, desserts, bread, and so on.
Reason 4: It has a variety of information type articles.
Reason 5: Beautiful photos.
Not that the other magazines didn't because they do.
Please keep in mind I still and will always love reading The Living without Magazine, Gluten-Free Living and Gluten-Free Magazine.
I love the traveling section as well because it not only lists restaurants that serve 100% gluten-free, but also where to stay and where to visit.
What is in the Fall 2014 Issue? Here is the Contents:
- Edible Art- a sweet still life, photographer Maren Carus
- Editor's Letter- Erika Lenkert on what we're all about.
- Contributors- just a few of the talents in this issue.
- Where It's -- all the news that's fit to RT
- Good Stuff-- Gear we covet for the home, body, and mouth. Curated by Bonnie Cohen
- GFF Faves- our recs for the best grocery store crackers by Amy Copperman
- Weeknight Warriors- Five recipes that bring new (and tastier!) meaning to the workday "grind"
- Chef's Table- A holiday feast worth recreating, by the culinary greats behind San Francisco's Delfina Foreign Cinema, and Recchiuti Confections.
- Destination San Francisco- How to live it up like a food-loving local in the City by the Bay by Marcia Gagliardi, Erkia Lenkert, Maren Caruso, and Catherine Jacobes.
- Skill It- Everything you need to know to make the ultimate GF pie crust by Jeffrey Larsen.
- Game On!- A playful reprieve for the bus, bath, or bedside table.
- Recipe Index- the who, what, and where on this issue's tasty vittles.
- Happy Ending- Butterscotch pudding so good you'll want to lick the glass clean by Scott Warner.
- Oh Niki, You're So Fine!
- Spread the Love- Cheese expert Laura Werlin's tips for off-the-hook cheese plates.
- Sourdough's Rising Star- Baker Sadie Scheffer and her obsession-worthy allergen-free bread.
- Gut Instincts- Best-selling journalist Aimee Lee Ball on the state of GF affairs.
- Paella: The Instant Party! - The one dish extravaganza done right.
- Why Drinking Spanish is Fly- Amy Copperman's primer to grabbing a good bottle of wine tonight.
- Head Trip- Victoria Granof's mind blowing ways to roast whole cauliflower
- 3 Cheers for Party Season!- Easy cocktail recipes that raise the bar and the glass by Jeff Burkhart
- Grate Expectations- Eily Garland's vibrant latkes for breakfast, holidays, and cocktail parties.
- Rediscovering the Joy of Cooking- Gluten-Free Girl Shauna Ahern on cooking and celiac disease.
- Gifts of Good Taste- Three tasty treats to make, give, and gobble up this season.
GFF Magazine Cost:
This magazine is worth every penny. http://gffmag.com/shop-gff/
- (Just)THE INAUGURAL ISSUE PDF IS: $10.00
- (Just) THE INAUGURAL ISSUE PRINT IS: $15.00