Gluten Free Pizza Delivery




GEORGIO'S GOURMET PIZZA RESTAURANT & DELIVERY
I heard that Georgio's Gourmet Pizza carries an amazing Gluten Free pizza. I was in the area with my mother and grandmother. We decided to see if they actual do carry that amazing Gluten Free pizza that everyone has been talking about. I was so excited. THEY DO!! (Jumping up and down with excitement).  People were looking at me like I was crazy. 

    The GF pizza only comes in a 10' pizza with two toppings. I love chicken and pineapple pizza.  I made sure the chicken was GF because you never know if their seasoning they put on it contains gluten or sometimes all they have is breaded chicken.  Our waitress checked and came back saying they can put a piece of plain chicken on my pizza. I ended up ordering my pizza with chicken, spinach, and pineapple.  The waitress told me the pizza takes about 20 minutes to cook. I had time to wait.   But if you are going on your lunch break make sure you have at least 30 minutes just incase.   

    I was prepared for a flat thin crust that looks hard or rubbery.  I was eating lunch with my mother and my grandma. My grandma ordered pizza, so when the pizza came to the table I thought they screwed up because the 10' inch Gluten Free pizza looked like the regular pizza. The waitress assured me that it is. It was it because my grandma got the ham and cheese.  That 10' inch pizza was packed with chicken, pineapple, and spinach. The crust wasn't extremely thin or extremely thick. It was rubber or grainy.  It was perfect. The crust didn't look like a frozen crust they just heated up. Instead it looked like a normal rolled out yummy pizza.

I had to get my grandma's opinion on it. She didn't really know it was gluten free because she was paying attention. I have a thin piece. Did want to give her too much because that yummy pizza was all mine. My grandma tried it. She took the bite. She says, "Yum that is really good." I said to her, "That is Gluten Free." She replies, "Really." I replied back, "Yeah I know. It is crazy good." 

I saw on their menu they deliver. I made sure they deliver the Gluten Free pizza and they do. They are located, for me, in Grand Rapids/Kentwood/Cascade area MI. I am so excited to have GF pizza delivery. They also have Gluten Free pasta too.  The prices are very reasonable. You get alot for your money.  I believe the 10" gluten free pizza with three toppings came to $15.99.  Keep in mind that the meats are an extra $1.99. 

I had leftovers. I warmed a slice up in my oven and it came out tasting like I just ordered it. I ended up eating my pizza for two days and it help up great. I am not a huge fan of cold pizza. I never had been so I can't really give you an opinion on that because it would taste nasty to me even if it had gluten in it. I hate cold pizza. Never could understand how people can eat cold pizza and to eat it for breakfast. 

If you are in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area you must stop over and grab some of Georgio’s Gourmet Pizza.

How would I rate my experience a 5 out of 5 stars. 
How would I rate the taste of the Gluten Free Pizza 5 out of 5. 


Please send them a thank you letter expressing how thankful you are about them serving gluten free food.  

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review