Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife

As many of you know, I am fascinated about the afterlife and near death experiences because I have experienced a near death myself. I have seen Heaven and Angels as well as my relatives who crossed over. This experience has really affected me a positive and a negative way.  It positively impacted me in knowing I will be going to a peaceful place where I am pain-free. It negatively impacted me because I was given the chance to stay up in Heaven and I decided to come back and keep growing my soul. When I am having a really hard day or week I beat myself up for making the decision to come back.  I came across Leslie Kean book called Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife. She takes people experiences with the afterlife and near death experiences and analyzes them. She basically investigates them. 
Kean helped produce a 2011 documentary based on UFOs for the History Channel, made by Breakthru Films, an award-winning film company. Kean has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, The Colbert Report, and NPR and in USA Today, US News & World Report, and Columbia Journalism Review, among other media.
She tells the stories of children and adults who have experienced topics such as Past-Life Memories, Life Beyond Death, and Communicating with Spirits. Not only does she help tell the stories of the ones who have experienced it, but also gives the stories by medical doctors, psychiatrists, and PhDs from a variety of countries. 
Marty Martyn
 My favorite story she discusses in her book is a story of a little boy who kept having memories of his past life as the old Hollywood star, Marty Martyn. Her book is not a fast read and at times hard to follow. Sometimes I feel like she questions the stories of people who have experienced what they have experienced.
The biggest thing you should take from this book is there is so much we don't understand when it comes to the afterlife but if we have an open mind learning can be endless. 
Would I recommend this book? Yes.  Check out Leslie Kean's website at: Click Here
"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review