COVID-19 Is Showing Cruel People



No one can get away from the news and devastation the Coronavirus COVID-19 is causing. This flu is scary especially for people with autoimmune conditions, such as myself. I am a little worried about it, but I am always worried about the regular flu, Norovirus, and colds too.  Ever since I was 9 years old I know to watch what I am touching and to wash hands   all the times. 


Our governer stated even though this is an epidemic we are seeing kind people stepping out to help each other. I haven't seen that in my area. I see people buying 150 or more rolls of toilet paper, 25 or more Lysol sprays, 25 or more hand soaps and the list goes on. There are rows and rows of food out of stock. Why? This isn't like its a hurricane or fire or some sort of natural disaster. Its the flu. You can hire someone to the store to pick up food for you if you are sick or just can't get out.  

I went to Meijers two days ago and almost got killed by a woman and a man. I asked the stocker if they had anymore toliet paper in the back. I waited 15 minutes for him to go look. He found a box with only 3 packages with 6 toliet paper rolls. He gave me one, but the next minute two women and a man came running to us and pushing people. One woman tried really hard to get it from my hands. I thought for sure she was going to hit me. I felt so bad for the stocker because the people who ended up not getting one yelled at the stocker to do his job and get more out on the shelf. He yelled "WE DONT HAVE ANY MORE TO RESTOCK." 

People are so cruel. A stocker put out a box of kleenexes. I took two because I got one for myself and one for my grandma. As I turned around, I saw an elderly man went to try to grab one and a young lady push him over and grabbed all 4 boxes leaving no more left. I gave the older man one of mine. 


People please please be kind. I know this is scary, but it will be okay espeially if we help each other and not be cruel and selfish. 

Thank your grocery store restockers because they are in the front line of this. They don't have protection like doctors do. They don't have the ability to social distant themself.  They are on time of people. Plus they only are making less than $13.00 an hour. Give them a break and thank them. Without them we wouldn't have any food, toliet paper, tissues, cleaning stuff and the list goes on without them. If you have the money tip these people. 

Also, thank our truckers because without them we wouldn't have our food and other supplies. I heard in the news truckers are having a hard time getting food at fast foods because you can't go inside you have to do the drive thru or pick up.  To help out help truckers get their fast food by get their meal by  and yours when you go through the drive thru. 

We all need to take this seriously, but not freak out. Remember to breath, wash hands, clean surfaces and follow the CDC's direction. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Book Review on Rachel Hauck's The Memory House plus Giveaway

Medication Gluten Free List

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 4 Junkie Review